We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

I will be returning to Hoi An for 4 nights in April. Just wondering anyone has stayed at the Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort? The pictires look good and so is the price, but I would like to learn from the experience of others!

Cheers

Nicole

tasmania
Level Contributor
398 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

not positive, but don't think it opens till Feb. The photo's and price do look good I agree.....

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

Hi,

Sunrise Beach Resort Hoi An is not due to open till the 27th Jan, 12. We are booked to stay for 5 nights from the 21st Feb. I hope it is as good as the photos, can't wait !!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

it looks amazing- i just can't work out the exact location from all the maps available-

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

Maz,

Hi Gorgeous - I looked on the wego map, & it's way past the Golden Sands. If you walk from HoiAn Beach Resort to GS, it's that far again down to the Sunrise (if the map is correct, of course)

X Sandy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

hi gorgeous backatcha ;-)

they're saying it's 10 minutes from town - well, we'll see- i've asked my friend khanh to check out the location for me, because personally I don't like that end purely because of the disappearing beach - also, maybe no restaurants or cafes close by.- but it really does look a bit fab don't you reckon?

thinking of a return visit yet?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

sandy- you are right- i've found a much better more detailed map and it is way way past GS-

New Zealand
Level Contributor
431 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

Hi Everyone. Just found this hotel thanks to you all. It looks beautiful and the opening special price is amazing for what it looks like it offers. Could someone please give me a bit more info about the location. As I have never been to Hoi An, past GS resort doesn't mean anything to me. What is this part of the beach like? I have read comments that this part of the beach is gone, what does this mean? Is there any local restaurants near here, if not, how far walking distance on the beach?How does this part of the beach compare to where the Victoria Hoi An is located? We are booked to stay at the Victoria Hoi An mid Feb for 6 nights and are very tempted to change to the Sunrise as its half the price and new. I would appreciate more info to help me make my decision. Cheers Kiwi

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

We saw these new hotels being built when we visited last April/May (when we were being driven from Hoi An back to Danang airport). I am not sure of the exact location of this hotel but most of the new hotels in this area are not very close to Hoi An town or the local restaurants near Cua Dai beach. Although the accommodation is lovely be careful you are not too isolated from other facilities. It would be great if someone could post exactly where this hotel is. I am considering returning in the next 12 months.

Hoi An is really changing!

Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

I am planning to visit hoi an for the first time at the end of feb- and agree this place looks lovely, def love that its modern without the price tag of nam hai resort. Surely the resort would be able to tell us something...

What rates have those that booked received and for which room? Im not sure what site I should use to book

this is what they had on their website- not much detail im afraid..

Transportation and shuttle services to Hoi An and Da Nang are available for guests’ convenience throughout their stay. Available at your very door step, guests can contact the Resort Activities Concierge to reserve transportation.

From the Airport: 35 kilometres from Da Nang International Airport

By Car or Taxi : 35 minute travel time

New Zealand
Level Contributor
431 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort

Just wondering if anyone knows if this resort is actually beachfront. Some booking sites say close to beach or in Cua Dai area and the resorts own website shows it as being on the other side of the road to the beach on a location map. Also its on Au Co Rd not Cua Dai Rd. Does this road run along the beachfront? Cheers