We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fusion Alya - Hoi An

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
338 reviews
Save Topic
Fusion Alya - Hoi An

Wonder if anyone has any infomation on this hotel? I am looking at booking a Vietnam trip next year and the latter part of my stay will involve a nice few days relaxing by the pool/beach and gentle sight seeing etc. A travel agent has recommended Fusion Alya but there are no reviews on Trip Advisor and very litle in the way of a comprehensive website. It seems to be a hotel combined with property sales but with a heavy food focus and I am wondering if the place has only just been built and is not ready to receive visitors. Because I intend to book well in advance of my actual trip then maybe this hotel has been recommended as it will be a bit more established by the time I get there! Can anyone assist here?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,763 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

By the way i believe there is another fusion maia opening up past golden sand resort along cua dai beach

Edited: 09 August 2012, 14:46
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,763 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

I think you may mean fusion maia in danang and you are spelling incorrectly.

I know the fairly new chef at fusion maia and he serves some very special food there

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
541 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

Fusion Alya soft opening was on April, 2012 - the place is on Cua Dai Beach - Hoi An. It's one of the Fusion Resorts project. By next year I think they will be ready to receive more travellers. There is no review yet because it's too new :-)

If you want go on the safe side then should go for Victoria Hoi An or Palm Garden.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,763 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

aha- Saggie, that must be the new resort I mentioned above- I knew it belongs to Fusion Group but wasn't aware it was named Alya.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

I'm doing a bit of work with these guys at the moment. Fusion Alya Hoi An isn't open yet, hasn't even had a soft opening yet - due to open late 2012 early 2013. Fusion Maia is in Danang & has been open since late 2010.

6. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 August 2012, 16:36
South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
34 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

Hi

We have also booked this hotel - we are scheduled to arrive March 2013, so fingers crossed its finished and ready to receive guests!

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

it isn't ready to receive guests so you could book wih Hoi an reverside resort & spa for alternative.

http://www.hoianriverresort.com/

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
192 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

Instead of Fusion Alya, You may choose Palm Garden, Golden Sand, Hoi An Riverside (cars will take u to private beach) River Beach (road across to the privat beach).

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fusion Alya - Hoi An

They planed to opened in July this year but then deplayed to this coming september.So they should be ready by March next year.fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Nhung