We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym In Hoi An

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Gym In Hoi An

There are one or two posts on here already about gyms in Hoi An but they are either from ladies looking for ladies' western style cardio gyms or met with people saying 'go cycling' or 'go running'.

I run already but I'd like pick up and put down some heavy weights too. Local Vietnamese gyms will be fine. I've tried 578 Cua Dia which would of been ideal but unfortunately they're closed until the 1st of July.

Just a bar bell, a bench, a chair and some form of squat apparatus would be hansom.

Thank you in advance.

11. Re: Gym In Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 08:06
Edited: 04 October 2014, 08:06
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Gym In Hoi An

What do the prices look like for a visit to the gym in Hoi An?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Gym In Hoi An

I found the one near the bus station it's inside the grounds where the buses park opposite the hospital it's a little more organised than the other gym and equipment looks a bit more modern and layout is similar size and not as busy as far as I saw!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Gym In Hoi An

I found the one near the bus station it's inside the grounds where the buses park opposite the hospital it's a little more organised than the other gym and equipment looks a bit more modern and layout is similar size and not as busy as far as I saw!

Prices seem to be 50000 dong a visit for both

15. Re: Gym In Hoi An

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 08:06
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Gym In Hoi An

Stumbled across Son's gym 578 Cua Dai Road while visiting Hoi An. Brilliant little spot with a brilliant little owner. Polite and funny, always willing to give pointers on form and even recommend places to have lunch. Nobody better qualified to train with than a former Mr. Asia... Highly recommended

2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Gym In Hoi An

Stumbled across Son's gym 578 Cua Dai Road while visiting Hoi An. Brilliant little spot with a brilliant little owner. Polite and funny, always willing to give pointers on form and even recommend places to have lunch. Nobody better qualified to train with than a former Mr. Asia... Highly recommended

Hoi An, Vietnam
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Gym In Hoi An

I agree with you sir armstrong, great small gym: son phong

The material is not new bod it does the trick perfectly, nice owner full of good advice.

Kind regards michael

19. Re: Gym In Hoi An

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 10:35
Edited: 22 December 2014, 10:35
Sydney
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Gym In Hoi An

There is a new gym near Hai Ba Trung with lots of equipment and some cardio machines, it's good for females also. Address is 11 Tran Cao Van Street. It's owned by the same famous local bodybuilder as 578 Cua Dai Road which is much smaller and very basic and male orientated. They are both same prices 50,000 dong per visit. Either one is a fun experience, (check opening times as maybe closed 10am-2pm).