We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
574 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

Both have good reviews, cannot decide between the two. We will be there during full moon, perhaps Little Hoi An has better location wise. Love to hear your suggestions

Thanks

Albi

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

We stayed at little hoi an for 4 days (only a few days ago) the staff are nice but the rooms are tinny ... It is in a good location as it only takes a few mins to walk to the old quarter.

Make sure you get room with the river view as the ones at the back are awful.

If you like staying In a hotel don't stay here, ok for a small b&b

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
574 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

Thanks Tam for your input.

At first, I really like Essence, it gives the resort atmosphere. But Little Hoi An got my attention due to the location. If it is just me, it is easy to pick but I am also looking for another 4 couples. They trust my judgement, and I want a place to work out for everyone. The other ladies like to shop, the men like to chill out and eat, I like to look for photo opportunity before the crowd either really early or late at night. Being right in old town during full moon festival is a plus. Still cannot decide! any other comparison to weight my decision is greatly appreciated.

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
49 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

We stayed three nights in Essence Hoi An and loved it. It's a very new hotel and nicely furnished in a warm but modern style. The pool is just great and has a nice feel around it. The breakfast is plentiful with a wide variety of both westerns and vietnamies food.

It's a nice 10 minutes walk to the Old Town, not too far and you can use a bike if you like . Actually it's quite nice that it's slightly off from the buzzle of Old Town.

The service level is very good - the staff is well trained to follow the standards. It was easy to recongnize after staying in Essence Ruby in Hanoi. The pool view room is a recommendation as it comes with a balcony.

Houston
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

Currently at little hoi an and it's the most attentive hotel staff since my trip to Vietnam. We have been staying in hotels under $50USD/night and this has had the softest bed. The room is not too small for me. Close to old town. We rented bikes for $2USD/day.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

I agree with Hayleytx- we didn't find the rooms at the Little Boutique too small at all- not for a couple that's for sure. and as everyone has said, the staff are just beautiful. the hotel is beautiful too actually. we loved it.

The location is much much better than the Essence

6. Re: Little Hoi An boutique or Essence Hoi An?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 06:19