We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amoma.com booking site

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tasmania
Level Contributor
339 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
amoma.com booking site

hi, I've come across this site while looking for cheapest site to book accommodation from. It was via trip advisor that i got to it so hopefully someone has used them & can advise if all reliable. They don't list every resort so obviously only deal with some but they are giving the best prices on the ones I'm interested in. I'd just like to know if they are reputable before I go ahead though.

cheers

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amoma.com booking site

There is no way of knowing yet, as they only started in business in December 2013.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,351 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amoma.com booking site

Site doesn't fill me with any confidence as I can't seem to get it to work.

Cheers. Ross

PP
Level Contributor
67 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amoma.com booking site

Is cheers consıdered to be the same as please?

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,351 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: amoma.com booking site

??????

Cheers Ross

PP
Level Contributor
67 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: amoma.com booking site

as to the OP sır...

tasmania
Level Contributor
339 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amoma.com booking site

Thanks for that, I also emailed one of the resorts & cut & pasted the Amoma quote, the resort didn't offer to match it but did say they are happy to have the booking via them. I also found it the same with that particular resort last year.

Cheers Michael I would say doubles as Thank you!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amoma.com booking site

We are at present in Zurich having booked the hotel through Amoma. They were fantastic very efficient and the hotel was30% cheaper than we have ever paid before. We will certainly recommend them and use again

caramel1959
Level Contributor
10 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: amoma.com booking site

I booked a room at the Gold Coast yesterday and have had the resort confirm the booking. Doesn't seem to be any problem.

Swaziland
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: amoma.com booking site

I made a booking which was a flexible cancellation one where I paid a 10% deposit. The cancellation terms on the payment page when making the booking were as follows;

Cancellation policy

20 € if you cancel your booking between Friday 23 May 2014 to Sunday 10 August 2014 Current equivalent in ZAR: 282.55

1760.24 € if you cancel your booking starting Monday 11 August 2014

Current equivalent in ZAR: 24868

However once the booking was done and the 10% taken from my card the following cancellation policy appeared on the booking confirmation;

Cancellation policy

This total booking amount is not refundable in case of cancellation or modification.

And when I tried to cancel the booking I was shown the following message;

According to the terms and conditions displayed during the booking process, a 1,804.00 EUR fee applies for the cancellation of this reservation. Therefore, if you wish to cancel it, we will refund you the amount of 0.00 EUR corresponding to the difference between the1,804.00 EUR charged and the cancellation fee.

I have emailed them, tried to call them without any response.

This is unacceptable and fraud.

I strongly advise against using this website for booking as their practices are unethical.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,351 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: amoma.com booking site

I wouldn't recommend making a booking on line for anything in Vietnam unless it was a Vietnamese Agent known on these pages. Certainly avoid agencies in Australia as you can book the same in Vietnam often 50% cheaper.

Cheers Ross