We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snooze you loose !

leeds
Level Contributor
120 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Snooze you loose !

Been fannying around research where to stay in April next year , so I decided to go ahead and book at last at the an bang home stay and it's fully booked - so if you think your booking too far ahead you're not !!! Shame , but now I've found and booked rock villa ( near ish the beach ) so think we're going to be as happy there . Get your stuff booked before it's to late !!! I'm hoping we can walk/ cycle to restaurants at night from here ?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snooze you loose !

Yes, good advice, Hoi an is always getting more popular so the hotels are getting booked up pretty quickly, it's better to book as soon as you have the itinerary in place.

2. Re: Snooze you loose !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16