We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

My husband and I have five nights in Hoi An in mid October. Can anyone recommend a three star hotel in a central area, preferably in or very close to the Old Town. We want to be roughly 5 - 7 minutes walk from the lake, etc.

Many thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
808 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

lindylou, Hoi An has a river but no lake, Hanoi has a lake, or two

Hallett Cove
Level Contributor
357 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

We stayed at Life Heritage (on special), but ate a few times at an adjacent hotel the An Huy on Phan Boi Chau. Service was good, with very clean dining area and pristine gardens. We met a couple who were staying there and expressed satisfaction I think Expedia gives it a 3* rate and it is a short walk to Japanese Bridge and the old town markets and cooking schools (in fact one school-cum-restaurant straight across the road)..

Hull
Level Contributor
21 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

Hi ya

I would recommend the Vinh Hung Emerald on An Hoi Islet ... It's a lovely little hotel with a great pool, nice rooms and excellent service. Walk to the old town across the central bridge in around 5 minutes but feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle. Prices start at around £32 a night for the standard rooms including an excellent buffet breakfast. Don't forget to visit the Red Gecko Restaurant on the Night Market street too it's delicious. Hope this helped : )

Hoi An, Vietnam
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

You should check Bach Dang hotel, or Thuy Duong III. They are 3 star hotels close to the old town.

Hull
Level Contributor
21 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

Hi ya

I would recommend the Vinh Hung Emerald on An Hoi Islet ... It's a lovely little hotel with a great pool, nice rooms and excellent service. Walk to the old town across the central bridge in around 5 minutes but feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle. Prices start at around £32 a night for the standard rooms including an excellent buffet breakfast. Don't forget to visit the Red Gecko Restaurant on the Night Market street too it's delicious. Hope this helped : )

Hull
Level Contributor
21 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

Hi ya

Brisbane
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

Vinh Hung Riverside Resort also very good. On the river, nice pools, 5 min walk to Old Town, very reasonable prices and the afternoon snacks a nice idea. We loved it.

8. Re: Good three star hotel in or close to Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:17