We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best time to visit Da Nang

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
best time to visit Da Nang

My husband and I are interested in visiting Vietnam, in particular, the Furama Resort in Da Nang because it looks really nice. What time of year would be the best regarding the most sunshine and least rain?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best time to visit Da Nang

June,July,Aug. Promotion season and sunny at the same time.

jacksonville
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best time to visit Da Nang

June,July,Aug is not my idea of the best time to be in DaNanag.

It is really hot and sticky. As you can see by the chart of data below the best and the time I always go is MAR - MAY, I am out of there before the end of May each year. This last year I was swimming and have a great time in March at China Beach which is just down the street for the Furama Resort in Da Nang.

Average DaNang Tepatures

Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug

77 80 84 86 85 85

Average DaNang Rainfall in Inchs:

Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug

1 1 3 3 4 4

Humidity

Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug

90 87 82 80 80 82

danang Vietnam
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best time to visit Da Nang

Best time for hot sunny days is april to end of aug. Hardly any rain at all . Furama is on China Beach not near China Beach as some other reviewer had mentioned

4. Re: best time to visit Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2010, 13:44
5. Re: best time to visit Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 05:16