We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fusion Maia, Da Nang

cumbria
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Fusion Maia, Da Nang

Can anyone give me an idea what the immediate local area is like as I am travelling solo but would like to be able to venture off resort when I want. Is it a case of taxi everywhere? I am a confident female and enjoy wandering amongst the locals. I have travelled quite a bit in Thailand but never been to Vietnam. Fusion Maia would be the last leg of my visit so I want to chill out but not too much! Thanks.

Da Nang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
242 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fusion Maia, Da Nang

There are some resorts around and almost no local people live in this area. About 3 km southward to Marble Mountain, 25 km to Hoi An, 5 km northward to Dragon bridge and city center. There are always some taxis at the gate of resort.

cumbria
Level Contributor
77 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fusion Maia, Da Nang

Thanks Mike. Just got 4 days in Da Nang so maybe taxi and hotel shuttle will be enough to stop me getting too chilled.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
13 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fusion Maia, Da Nang

Just back from Da Nang and stayed in Fusion Maia too. There aren't any restaurants / places to hang our near the resort, the best is to take the hotel shuttle to Hoi An, which is about 25 mins away. You can rent bicycle for free from the Fusion Lounge to tour around Hoi An. There are lots of restaurants and cafes in Hoi An, with wide range of options and, of cos, much better price than the hotel restaurant.

Da Nang and Hoi An are quite safe in general. Taxi can be easily found in tourist spots. All of the MaiLinh taxis have meter and most of the driver welcome both USD and Vietnam Dong, just tell the driver in advance if you want to pay the fare with USD.

Wish you a lovely trip!

4. Re: Fusion Maia, Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang
Recent Conversations