We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

Hi. Arriving in Da Nang on cruise ship and want to get best price options for transport to Hoi Ann so we can do our own thing and not get stung by onboard tours.

Does anyone have any advice or experience that would be of use.

Thanks

leicester
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

For around $15 you can get a taxi to Hoi An from Danang so I'd opt for that option.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,766 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

Amanda. . First thing is you need to be sure if you will actually arrive at Chan May Port.

Last year two of my close girlfriends arrived into chan may and I arranged a fabulous day out with a young man I always recommend on this forum as I wanted them to have a fabulous experience in hoian and love it as I do.

He picked them up from the port, drove them over the Hai Van Pass with a stop for photos at the beach..showed them around danang (marble mountain and the cham museum) took them to lunch in hoian at my favourite restaurant) then arranged for them to do a cyclo tour around the Ancient Town of Hoian

They had the most sensational day. The young man who picked them up is Tommy and his email is tommyxuanha@gmail.com

He can arrange pick up only or sightseeing tours.. he's a local young man with impeccable manners and perfect english

Hope this helps

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

Sorry for delay in replying, but life took over holiday planning. Thank you so much for advice and ideas and contact details. I will contact him to get an idea do costs for that kind of trip.

4. Re: Transport option from Da Nang port to Hoi Ann

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 06:20