We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

Which Livingstone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
warsaw
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

Hi, I am having a trouble of finding flights mid-Jul from Livingstone to Jo'burg on SAA. Is it a suspension of itinerary or simple sold-out season? By the way, Nationwide seems to be bankrupt, so no other direct options are visible...And I would prefer not to travel to Zimbabwe due to the political and economical situation.

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

Hello, have you tried the Zambian Airways website?

warsaw
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

Bingo! Simpliest ideas are best. Did not think about them...

London
Level Contributor
13 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

I sympathise. Things are different to how they used to be and booking ahead is now pretty essential. Yesterday I tried to get BA flights to Cape Town on dates I wanted in October and November - and failed. I finally decided I would have to go to SA via Lusaka! This is going to be an expensive trip (what with the new visa charges..). However, I just today booked the Livingstone to Lusaka leg of my trip with Zambian Airways and did it with some trepidation online (because the European site phone number just rang and rang). But this seems to have worked! My internal flights were booked on the phone with South African Airways who have consistently been excellent on the telephone - with great attention to detail and very quick and on the ball.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

What about a BA flight from jo burg to vic falls?

5. Re: No more flights to Jo'burg or sold out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 01:17