We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight in livingstone zambia

Which Livingstone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
overnight in livingstone zambia

I am thinking of the Southern Circle accommodated safari with Sunway Safaris but am a bit concerned by some of the posts I read. Has anyone done this particular tour and if so how was it?! Also I would like a night in Livingstone before the tour begins. The company would book a transfer and the accommodation. I am an older single female traveller but pretty fit; is there anything I should be worried about in these plans?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight in livingstone zambia

Hi Gail did u end up using Sunway? I would like to do a 13 approx day tour around Botswana budget lodges and was looking at Sunway, Jenman or African Budget Safaris although I'm not sure who they use

Thanks m

2. Re: overnight in livingstone zambia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:16