We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Livingstone, length of stay

Which Livingstone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Livingstone, length of stay

Can anyone help.....2 or 3 nights? Just wanting to see falls and do some rafting, but don't want to regret cutting it short

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Livingstone, length of stay

3 nights gives you two full days and should be about right IMO. If they are the only two activities you plan to do, you will be fine. My favourite was the microlight flight above the falls (I am too much of a chicken to do the rafting!). Loads to do but expensive.

Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Livingstone, length of stay

Thanks....will look at flight arrival times and if I can't squeeze an activity into the first day will book a 3rd night.

Hillcrest...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Livingstone, length of stay

HI Championo and Safafiend

Hubby and I will be in Livingstone from the 3- 6 January 2014 for my 45th Birthday. We will arrive at Livingstone on the 3rd at midday and would appreciate advise on excursions to do. We are not into adrenaline sports but love experiencing the best that Livingstone can offer. Also if you can advise whether to book now or to wait and do it once we get there?

4. Re: Livingstone, length of stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Livingstone
Recent Conversations