Coming August we will stay in Livingstone in the Maramba Lodge for two nights. We have some ideas about what we want to do, but are not certain everything is realistic. Do we want to cram too much in twee days?
These are our plans for now.
• Arrival at Livingstone Airport at 12.30
• Transport to and check in in Lodge
• Taxi to Royal Livingstone Hotel for High tea in the (say at about 15.30 or 16.00) and sundowner on the deck
• Afterwards walk to the Zambezi Sun Hotel to watch the Dancing around Zambia show that starts at 20.00 (Is the walk safe? Is the show worthwhile?)
• Transport (taxi) back to lodge
• Helicopter flight
• See the falls from the Zambian and the Zimbabwean side (Which side should we do first?)
• After the falls trip to do the “Ultimate River Cruise Experience” with Victoria Falls River Safaris or Livingstone Island and Devil’s Pool (if open). Which would be more advisable?
Or maybe just do a sunset cruise?