We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glorias Bed and Breakfast

Alingsås
1 post
Save Topic
Glorias Bed and Breakfast

Lovely place to stay in, when visiting Livingstone. Good beds and breakfast and a nice pool. Not to mention the friendly people at the lodge doing everything to make it comfortable and easy for you.

I will certainly return

Roger Karlsson, medical doctor, Sweden

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glorias Bed and Breakfast

Thank you Roger. Good to know as some friends of mine from London are panning a trip to Livingstone. What are the room rates ?

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
13,211 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glorias Bed and Breakfast

Roger ... there is a review section here on TA where you can post your review if you like: tripadvisor.ca/…REVIEWS

Also, are you sure that you want to post your personal information on the forum? If you're having second thoughts about that, you can delete your post by clicking on the "Report Inappropriate content" just below your post, and then click on "remove my post".

Mukuma ... www.gloriabedandbreakfast.com/reservation

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Glorias Bed and Breakfast

Ta Susan x

Edited: 25 August 2014, 21:05
4. Re: Glorias Bed and Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Livingstone
Recent Conversations