We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

afrizim tour company

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
85 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
afrizim tour company

Can anyone advise me if they have used Afrizim tour company to victoria falls and if so what was your opinion.

Do you have any views on the Rainbow hotel victoria falls.

Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
18 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: afrizim tour company

rivercross-

Have you already taken a trip with them? I am considering the same hotel and booking through them and am curious as well.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
85 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: afrizim tour company

hello and welcome to help you

we stayed at the rainbow hotel for 2 nights at the end of October - see my review under rainbow hotel - i would not stay there again.

We chose it because it was within walking distance of the falls and we wanted to explore on foot. I had stayed at the Victoria Falls hotel in 1974 and it was an amazing place then but the reviews on trip advisor were saying it was run down so we didnt choose as I didnt want to spoil my memories of 1974.

Afrizim was excellent - always helpful and nothing was to much trouble. the pick up and return to the airport ran smoothly and the Boma night and the Zambezi cruise were both excellent.

I would not hestitate in using them again but i would choose somewhere else to stay. A Zambezi lodge and then both looked excellent - a bit further out but there was a shuttle bus back and forth to the falls and other places of interest

Vic Falls is an amazing place and i would certainly return again

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
85 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: afrizim tour company

sorry there is a bit missing in my last reply - it should have read elephnnt planes and A Zambezi lodge both looked excellent etc etc

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
18 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: afrizim tour company

Thanks for the quick reply! Incidentally (and luckily) I just realized that it is actually the A'Zambezi we are booking through Afrizim and not the Rainbow Lodge so it sounds like we're in good shape.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
85 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: afrizim tour company

that is great

you will really enjoy

let me know how it goes

6. Re: afrizim tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Victoria Falls