We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Devil's Pool

Bethel, Alaska
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Devil's Pool

I am going to Vic Falls in August and want to go to the Devil's Pool. Can anyone give me info, like where you go, cost, and what it was like?

Thanks!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Devil's Pool

Hi, did you visit the falls? I'm going in August for 2 days and would like to know if you are allowed to visit the Zimbabwe side without a visa, or if you can purchase day visas. We only have single entry visas for Zambia. Any excursions that you recommend. I was told we wouldn't be able to go to the Devil's pool as it's out of season. Did you get to go? Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

Bethel, Alaska
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Devil's Pool

Hi! I visted Vic Falls on the Zim side back in Jan. As far as I know there are not one day passes for the Zim side. It is $50 fee for US citizens to cross over into Zim

I am going again in August but staying on the Zambian side this time. I haven't been to Devil's pool and wanted to go this time.

Pickering, North...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Devil's Pool

You can only get to the Devils pool from the Zambian side (leaves from Royal Livingstone - but you can come over from Zim for it ( acouple of guys did that). I am not sure of the cost (quite expensive) but well worth it

4. Re: Devil's Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 14:07
Johannesburg, South...
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Devil's Pool

Hi,

We are two Swedes planning to go to Victoria Falls this weekend. Have you been there yet? Is it possible to bath in the Devil's Pool this time of year?

Thanks!

M.A

Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
111 reviews
6. Re: Devil's Pool

Just got back from Zambia. We visited Livingstone Island and were told that at this time of year it's not possible to go to the devils pool. Best time to visit if thats what you want to do is at low water.

Bethel, Alaska
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
7. Re: Devil's Pool

Went to Vic Falls last week. The Devil's Pool was open. We saw people swimming in it.

8. Re: Devil's Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Victoria Falls