We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Border crossing on 25th May

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Border crossing on 25th May

Hello,

I'm currently planning a 3-weeks holiday in Israel and Jordan in May.

According to my current plan (which is not set in stone and is still being adjusted) I might have to cross land borders from Jordan (Aqaba) into Israel (Eilat) on 25th May, which I understand is a national holiday in Jordan.

Would this affect the hours of operations of the land crossing point anyhow?

Ideally I would like to cross the border early in the morning, in order to take the Egged bus from Eilat to Jerusalem at 10am (we would be sleeping in Aqaba the night before).

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
8,303 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Border crossing on 25th May

On a national day in Jordan all borders remain opened bus.as usual.

For the Israeli side of borders it is better to post on Israel forum for sure answer

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Border crossing on 25th May

Hi Raymond,

many thanks for your reply: I am happy to hear it wil be a business-as-usual day for the borders, on the Jordan side!

3. Re: Border crossing on 25th May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:17