We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation choice from nagoya airport

Johor Bahru...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transportation choice from nagoya airport

What are the choice of transportation I can use to travel from nagoya airport to hotel trusty nagoya?

My return flight is on 9.35am, what are the transportation I can use beside taxi?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation choice from nagoya airport

Meitetsu (Nagoya Railway), ideally Mu-Sky Ltd Exp, from Centrair (NGO) to Meitetsu Nagoya Station, then subway Higashiyama Line to Fushimi or subway Sakuradori Line to Marunouchi.

You can take either two of the subway lines (Sakuradori Line is slightly less crowded) or short taxi ride to Nagoya Station then change to Mu-Sky Ltd Exp with reserved seats.

Johor Bahru...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation choice from nagoya airport

Thanks for your reply.

What about the return trip? What transport I can take beside taxi?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation choice from nagoya airport

For the return trip (Fushimi/Marunouchi to Centrair via Nagoya Station):

>>You can take either two of the subway lines (Sakuradori Line is slightly less crowded) or short taxi ride to Nagoya Station then change to Mu-Sky Ltd Exp with reserved seats.<<

Edited: 30 March 2014, 14:24
Johor Bahru...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation choice from nagoya airport

Thank you. Will look into it.

5. Re: transportation choice from nagoya airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 06:16