We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

saidaiji hadaka matsuri seats

Israel
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
saidaiji hadaka matsuri seats

Hi,

How can I purchase seating tickets for the saidaiji hadaka matsuri in Okayama? Also, we will be staying in Granvia hotel at the station. Will it be possible to take a train to the hotel after the event?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: saidaiji hadaka matsuri seats

I can't answer the question re buying seats, but Hyperdia says the last train back from Saidaji to Okayama leaves at 23:41.

I have a room booked in Okayama on Saturday evening and plan on going as well to the matsuri--I have seen it on TV documentaries and figured, I may as well go since I will be in the area. I understand the actual main event is at 10pm, not midnight.

I wonder how busy that last train might be--I think it may be good to have backup plan (taxi).

Bandar Seri...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: saidaiji hadaka matsuri seats

What a coincidence, I plan to stay at the Granvia too. I checked the website which is in Japanese. You will need a Japan address for the tickets to be delivered. I know a tiny bit of Japanese. So I plan to send an email to the organisers to see if it is possible for them to send the tickets to my home country Brunei. I dont think I will get anywhere but I will just try. Without a ticket, I suppose I would be restricted to the areas outside the temple. Anyway, even without a ticket, I will just go to enjoy the atmosphere. If you are staying at Ganvia, may be we could go together. If the we dont make the last train back to Okayama, then at least we can share a taxi.

3. Re: saidaiji hadaka matsuri seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 23:15