We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kushiro day trip to Kushirotko

Which Kushiro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
Kushiro day trip to Kushirotko

My wife and I will visit Kushiro on April 20, 2013 from 0800 to 1700 on the Holland America Volendam. We woiuld like to visit Kushirotoko Park. Is this possible in the time that we have? Who offers this tour and at what cost?

Gloucester, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kushiro day trip to Kushirotko

I have been searching for the same info. as you. Not had much luck so far. We will also be in Kushiro on April 20th thisyear travelling on the volendam. Good luck with your search!!!!

SF
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
Level Contributor
2,945 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kushiro day trip to Kushirotko

Sorry, no scheduled tour bus from Kushiro when you go there.(too early in the season). Even when it runs, too early to leave and too late to return. If you check the JR train schedules on hyperdia.com, you will have about 3 hours of tour time from Mashu or Yugawara Onsen station. Take a taxi from there.

Be warned the trains run infrequently and if you miss the train, you might miss the boat, too.

3. Re: Kushiro day trip to Kushirotko

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Kushiro