Hi dear advisors,
I would like to plan my trip to Hokkaido on Oct 26th-31th (5 nights). We have 4 ladies travel together (1 already 70 years old). Our purpose of this trip is Koyo, enjoy food, and shopping. I try to plan a trip that not walking too much as my mum will be very tiring, so thinking to drive from one city to another. Below is my high level plan, and hope that i can get some tips or info to finalize my plan.
Day 1 (26th Oct) : Fly from Tokyo to Hakodate - morning.
- where is good spot for Koyo in Hakodate? I believe late Oct is good timing for Koyo in Hakodate per what i read in other forum.
- any good hotel?
- good seafood/shashimi restaurant, but not too expensive...:-)
- do i need to rent the car from 1st day in hakodate?
Day 2 (27th Oct): Start driving from Hakodate up to Sapporo
- Which stop is good before reach Sapporo? How long it take by driving?
Day 4-5 (30th-31th) -Sapporo, plan to leave in evening to Tokyo
- sighseeing place?
- shopping place? got any outlet?
- good hotel that near subway station? I plan to return the car when i reach sapporo as i was told it is not easy to drive in Sapporo.
I would like to buy flight ticket from Tokyo to Hakodate, but i see the ticket price is quite expensive if i book now. Any good website that i can get cheap ticket?
Hope to get your advise/tips, so that i can plan my trip properly...
Thanks in advance.