We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

My flight arrives into Narita Airport at 8am and leaves at 6pm. My plan is to take the train into Narita and spend the day there looking around. It would be nice to have a hotel room in the town of Narita so I'll have a place I can walk to when I want to catnap etc., rather than staying at a day-use airport hotel.

I don't mind paying for a full day's stay, but it won't work for me to check in at 3pm. I'd like to check in at 9am and check out at 3pm. Any ideas? If none, I contact the hotels directly and see if they can accommodate me.

For a 6pm international flight, what time do you suggest catching a train from Narita center back to the airport?

Mentioned in this post
Narita Airport
Narita Airport
Narita, Japan
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,791 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

These hotels have a day-use offer.

…transer.com/language/…

http://richmondhotel.jp/en/narita/

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

Hi NaoH,

Thank you for your reply. I am unable to find the places in either website that mentions day-use; could you please be more specific about where I can find that information?

Thanks!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,501 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

Day use information in only available and book-able online in Japanese. "日帰り" day use

APA hotel: 3000 yen 1200-1700h 4000yen 1100-1900h

If you book using the Japanese page (not that hard with or even without translation, just select the date) you will see the day-use plans. I suppose you would want to call them to book directly.

Edited: 18 March 2014, 02:07
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

This is a real lesson in how very hard (impossible in this case) it is to function while illiterate.

Since I now know the Apa hotel offers a day rate, I hope they'll allow me on their shuttle, and I'll try to make the booking in-person.

5. Re: How to Reserve a Hotel in Narita Center for Day Use?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 06:17