We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

Hello

Planning a trip in July to Tokyo and just wanted to know the best route/transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station; I will be staying at Hotel Horidome Villa which is about a 5 minute walk away. Also would I have to go back to Narita airport and get transport to Chiba city? Heading to the convention centre Makuhari Messe after Tokyo.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

http://www.horidomevilla.jp/e/access.html

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1066444-i21220-k6…

St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

Thanks much Nao H...very helpful

Cheers

St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

Hi again,

I'll be spending a total of 12 days in Japan (4 days in Tokyo then 4 days in Chiba and after 4 days in Tokyo again); what type of rail pass should I get (starting from Narita and to do sightseeing) and will it cover all forms of public transport in both cities?

Thanks

St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

Side note: I arrive at Narita airport but I will be leaving from Haneda airport for a new destination

5. Re: Transport from Narita airport to Kodenmacho station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 07:16