We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

Which Urayasu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

Hi, I am trying to reserve the tickets via the official website. When I reach the total amouont, it was added with the COD (cash on delivery) cahrges of JPY525. If I were to collect the tickets from teh booth, doesn't it should not add with the delivery charges anymore ? THere was no option for choosing that I dont need delivery of tickets. Anybody please share experience...

Many thanks before

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,148 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

If you choose the e-ticket (print at home) option, there is no delivery charge:

www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/online/ticket/

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

Thanks Shibuyakko :) :) got my tickets now

Manila, Philippines
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

the site is in Japanese. Is it also available in English? The English version also adds a delivery charge but in the FAQs it says guests outside Japan will get a printable voucher to exchange for tickets. I'm a bit confused.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
802 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

dedbol, if you are not in Japan, you will get an email which you print. You bring that email to the ticket center across from the welcome center just outside the train station. You pay for them then too.

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

Hi Dedbol, you hv to sign-in as new user. The registration form will ask for your country of residence, and when you buy tickets using your user id, it will reckognise you are not leaving in japan and will not add on the delivery cost automatically by system.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

Is it cheaper to get online or over the counter for 2 days pass?

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

in online registration. Philippines is not listed on the countries. any help advise?

8. Re: Booking advance ticket Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2016, 05:16