We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yokohama Chinatown

Southfield, Michigan
Level Contributor
172 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Yokohama Chinatown

how do I get from the Osanbashi Pier to Yokohama Chinatown and back to the pier to pick up luggage.

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
25,564 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

How about walk? It's only takes ~10minutes.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

Hi , if I come from oversea from oversea passenger terminal at yokohama Osanbashi pier, can I buy any special price tickets of JR / Metro/ NEX, as usually you can easy get from Narita airport?

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
25,564 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

If you're referring to Suica/NEX combination package, no, you can't. They're available only at NRT:

www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html

Southfield, Michigan
Level Contributor
172 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

can you see Chinatown from the pier? We will be coming in on the Celebrity cruise ship.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,866 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

please use google maps street view.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,206 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

You can't see the actual Chinatown from the pier. However, the walk is incredibly easy, taking about 10 minutes up one main street. Use Google Map as suggested.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

Thx shibuyakko:

Apart from the Suica/NEX, any other discounted deals for oversea passenger who come to tolyo by sea at oversea passenger terminal yokohama ?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,206 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

Depends on your itinerary. If you are just focusing on Tokyo, then the short answer is "no."

>>>Apart from the Suica/NEX, any other discounted deals for oversea passenger who come to tolyo by sea at oversea passenger terminal yokohama ?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

I see, If I need to buy daily pass or limusione+metro pass,where is the Tokyo Metro Pass Offices (except Nakano, Nishi-Funabashi and Shibuya (Fukutoshin Line) stations)? is it located at all the metro stop or only a few big stop? Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Yokohama Chinatown

After cruising I will stay at Hotel JAL CITY Kannai and afterwards I am going to Haneda International Airport.

What kind of transportation do you suggest I have to use it with considering reasonable price and easy to reach it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Get answers to your questions about Yokohama