We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One way airport limo bus ticket

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
One way airport limo bus ticket

Will be staying at Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku. Planning to take airport limo bus from Shinjuku to Narita Airport? Where do I purchase the one way ticket? Do I purchase it when I reach Narita or I can purchase it through the hotel?

Best Seller
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,325 Reviews
from US$141.30*
Best Seller
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
951 Reviews
from US$65.60*
Best Seller
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
125 Reviews
from US$54.70*
4 replies to this topic
Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: One way airport limo bus ticket

As soon as you get out of customs and immigration you will head towards the outside doors. Right before you go outside you can get tickets at the counter you will see a sign for it. You can also hit the Atm up and money exchange booth. I just did this on November 2nd from NRT

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: One way airport limo bus ticket

You can purchase the bus ticket at the Sunroute Plaza front counter. The bus stop is outside the hotel.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: One way airport limo bus ticket

Thank you. Just wanted confirmation that ticket can be purchased from hotel instead of airport.

Edited: 18 November 2017, 08:55
Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: One way airport limo bus ticket

Oh haha my bad I read it opposite. Sorry ya agreed haven't stayed at that hotel but park hotel Tokyo added the ticket to our room bill and even took our luggage out to the bus when it arrived.

Reply to: One way airport limo bus ticket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted