We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tokyo Itinerary Opinions Please....

Washington
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Tokyo Itinerary Opinions Please....

Sun - Harajiku park and surrounding area

Mon - Akihabara

Tues - Day trip to Nikko

Wed - Shinjuko, Shibuya, Edo - Tokyo Arch. Museum

Thur - Fish market, Tokyo National Museum

Fri - Asakusa, Ginza

Sat - Odaiba, Museum of Emerging Tech., Tokyo Anime Fair

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dave

Singapore
Level Contributor
253 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tokyo Itinerary Opinions Please....

Hi,

The plan looks alright generally but probably you want to tell us what are the specific things that you will like to see or do.

Looks like you just need a Tokyo pass and some extras for your Shinkansen and Nikko Line.

Cheers,

Bernard

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tokyo Itinerary Opinions Please....

Hi

My wife and I had a great time in Tokyo. We went for a day trip to Mt Fuji, took a city tour around Tokyo, went to a sumo wrestling tournament, checked out the Akihabara district etc. We never got around to checking out the fish market :-( We never got around to getting up that early :-) Send me a mail on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com and I'll send you my trip report with pictures. I hope that it can give you an idea of what to expect :-)

Regards

Gard

3. Re: Tokyo Itinerary Opinions Please....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 22:17