We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kabuki za in December

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Kabuki za in December

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Kabuki-za operates in December? They do not have a December program up yet. I tried to email them, however it comes up with an error.

Many thanks,

Kim

Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
3,827 reviews
from US$141.51*
Likely To Sell Out
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
822 reviews
from US$65.73*
Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from...
271 reviews
from US$295.81*
Mt Fuji Day Trip including Lake Ashi...
883 reviews
from US$114.12*
Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kabuki za in December

A new program starts December 2. Here is the information page about it, though only in Japanese. kabuki-bito.jp/theaters/…post_34.html

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kabuki za in December

Thank you so much. As we cannot read Japanese can you tell me if the old program finishes on nov 25th and the new starts on Dec 2nd, are their no show between these dates?

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kabuki za in December

From what they have on their website, a show finishes November 25. Another 1 day special on November 26. I don't see anything scheduled then until December 2.

seattle
Level Contributor
670 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kabuki za in December

The link for the English page is located in the second panel on the Japanese page in the post above. Here is the URL for English site: www.shochiku.co.jp/play/kabukiza/theater/.

If you go to the ticket ordering link, it states that tickets can be ordered by telephone and provides the number.

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kabuki za in December

Thanks for that we will need to reorganise our plans so we can go on the 2 Dec I think.

seattle
Level Contributor
670 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kabuki za in December

The English site only shows through November, but you can translate the Japanese page above in Google to get the current information. If interested, copy the URL for the Japanese page in the post above and paste it into a Google search. Then, in the search result, select the "translate" link. The Japanese page translates nicely. The linked pages are also translated when you select them. I tried including the URL for the translated page in this reply, but Tripadvisor rejected it with an error message that it is above the 140 character limit for single words.

7. Re: Kabuki za in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 04:15