We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thailand
Level Contributor
282 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

I've looked into the websites of Ito-Yokada and Daiei, they are all in Japanese. Can anyone please suggest where can i find these 2 shops in or near Tokyo and how to go there by train?

Thank you

Phontong

Yokohama
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

There are so many branches of Ito Yokado and Daiei in Tokyo.

my suggestion is open http://maps.google.com and specify your location in Tokyo and search 'ito yokado' or 'daiei'

after that click one of their branches and click route search.

Thailand
Level Contributor
282 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

great thanks, will try.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

The two most convenient to city centre are Daiei at Himonya, Meguro-ku and IY at Kiba, Koto-ku.

Take the Toyoko Line to either Gakugeidaigaku or Toritsudaigaku stations and walk 15 min to Daiei Himonya.

Take the Tozai Metrol Line to Kiba station and IY is right there.

I think the IY at Kiba or the Jusco at Shinagawa Seaside (from your previous posting) are both al lot better than Daiei.

Thailand
Level Contributor
282 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

Thanks a lot Yamanote, I will definitely check them out.

5. Re: Ito-Yokada and Daiei in Tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 23:18