We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
730 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

As above. I am looking for this Panasonic Face Steamer. Right now, the model selling in my country is listed as 'out of production' so I like to buy the latest model.

I will be asking someone to help me buy. Think they will be going to Osaka and Tokyo. Is it easy to find this at departmental store and anyone has idea of the pricing? I went to Panasonic Japan site but the price is listed as like up to sellers' selling price. No fixed price is stated.

…ebay.com/…

Thank you!

Yokohama
Level Contributor
849 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

IF you wanna this product

http://tinyurl.com/yzyt8ts

The price is 31,300Yen (about USD348).

You can buy it at major electric store like Yodobashi.

But it designed for Japan domestic (for AC 100V power).

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

I would suggest trying to find this product at Bic Camera at Yurakucho or Ikebukuro or at Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku or Akihabara.

Both in Tokyo.

It seems to be available in Japan for about US$320

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
730 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

Thanks for the kind replies. I will note it down and ask someone to help me get from Japan. Happy New Year :)

4. Re: Is it easy to buy Panasonic Face Steamer in Japan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2010, 05:16