We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Cafe

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Cafe

I was wondering the best way to get to the Hard Rock Cafe in Tokyo. I will be staying at either the Grand Palace or the Crowne Plaza Metropolitan Hotel as part of a tour that I am doing. Incidentally, is there a Hard Rock Cafe in Kyoto? I like to collect their shot glasses.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46,445 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

http://www.hyperdia.com/ -for train routings. The Hard Rock Tokyo is in Roppongi.

There's a HR in Osaka:

Hard Rock Cafe Osaka

Ito Building, 1F, 3-6-14

Minami-Hommachi, Chuo-ku

Osaka 541-0054 Osaka, Japan

tokyo
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
4,569 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

There are two hard rock cafe's in Tokyo.

One is known as the Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, which is in Roppongi, and there's another one inside Ueno Station.

You can get the locations of all hard rock cafes in Japan:

http://www.hardrockjapan.com/edefault.asp

As mentioned none in Kyoto but near in Osaka.

Also if you visit the two in Tokyo and have time to visit Yokohama, there's the one in Yokohama as well.

Billerica, MA
Level Contributor
170 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

Just to clarify, the Ueno HRC is in the JR Ueno Station. (There are two other Ueno station -- the metro/subway Ueno station, and the Keisei Ueno station -- which are near, but separate from, the JR station.)

Aoyama Dori and San...
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

The one in Ueno is easier and faster to get to. I was just there today.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

Thank you for all your helpful replies.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

I went a few days ago and picked the Uyeno-Eki one as I was tight for time. Definitely very easy to get to and find, it's right in front (on the left) outside the Central exit.

Aoyama Dori and San...
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

Good to hear. It's on the left as you exit. It's on the right if you are entering from the Marui (central, not Shinobazu) side.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

I wish they had the Union Jack cap with a "Tokyo" somewhere on it though. :( I really liked that cap, but I wanted something with a "Tokyo" name for a souvenir!

9. Re: Hard Rock Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 05:16