We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not long to go!

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Not long to go!

Hi all

Just releasing my excitement about travelling to Tokyo next week. 5 nights in Minato as the first leg of a 3 stop holiday and I can't wait!

Fianlly got round to telling my other half where we are going so I can discuss what attractions and sights we can try to pack in!

Thanks to all for comments and suggestions, I don't often post, but I do read a lot of the questions/queries as well as the FAQs, so I think everything will be fine!

Cheers

M

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,967 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not long to go!

Cheers to you. Happy travels!

Albuquerque NM
Level Contributor
111 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not long to go!

Have fun and make sure to take some rain gear.

Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Guernsey
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not long to go!

Yay...bet you thought the time would never arrive

Have wonderful travels ^_^

Leeds
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Not long to go!

Thanks!

Yeah, booked last October, so been counting down the days!

I don't care how bad/good the weather is, Tokyo will be facinating, so much to see and do!

Aoyama Dori and San...
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Not long to go!

If you are not prone to walking then it might be a good thing to "train" for the amount of walking you will no doubt be doing. A daily or nightly extended stroll is all it takes. You'll be surprised how helpful this is, especially at the end of a long day when your legs would otherwise be very tired.

Leeds
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Not long to go!

Hi

Thanks for the advice, we're fairly active people and have some comfortable shoes ready in anticpation of the wandering we will get up to!

Cheers

7. Re: Not long to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:42