We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

Hi, I am going to Tokyo next week and I'll be arriving Tokyo Haneda at 20:30 . Since it's already late at night then and by the time we clear customs and baggage claim, it might well be midnight or past, my concern is if the limousine bus would still be in operation that late.

Can I get more info which bus/rote should I take from Haneda to Yokohama MinatoMirai?

I will be travelling with young kids so arriving that late and with bags to chug around, I don't think train is possible. I hope there will still be limo bus but if not, how much is the taxi service to take me to that location?

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,842 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

The Keikyu Bus is available until 00:30 to YCAT (Yokohama Station.) Take a taxi from there. Taxi fare should be less than 800yen. Here is the timetable--go to page 9:

http://hnd-bus.com/route/yokohama.html

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tohoku, Hokkaido
Level Contributor
6,278 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

There are still some late departures for limo-bus from Haneda to Yokohama. If your arrival flight is on time you should have enough time to clear both immigration and custom and be on one of those buses.

hanedabus.jp/schedule_e.php… (weekdays and Saturdays)

hanedabus.jp/schedule_e.php… (Sundays and holidays)

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

Thanks for the info. I actually wrote wrongly in my question. The flight is arriving Tokyo at 22:30.

I sure hope I manage to catch the bus! Thanks again.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

Seems like every international flight is arriving in Haneda at 22:30, which would probably cause a major backlog as they process a 1000-2000 people at the same time???

5. Re: Midnight Transportation Help; Haneda to Yokohama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 21:17