We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
637 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

We are going to Tokyo for my husband's job for 10 days over Easter, but are taking the kids as we thought it too good an opportunity to miss.

We will tick off Disney during our trip, but also wish to see the traditional Japan. Our kids are 8 and 12 so we'd ideally like a quad room with a king for us and bunks for them. Can anyone advise please?

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

Hundredstay has 2 BR apartments. Even better.

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,620 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

or Citidines, see TA reviews:

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g1066457-d14…

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48,958 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k5938…

Japan
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

In the link above from Dave148, look at the comments about the Prince Park Tower hotel, then go to the TA reviews about it. I've stayed here many times, but I never knew they had a family suite option. It's a fantastic hotel, rates are good, might be worth checking it out. Other Prince Hotels also have family rooms, try the Tanaka and Shinagawa Prince hotels.

Citidines is also wonderful because they have a kitchen in the room, and laundry facilities in the hotel. But it might be a little cramped with all of you in one room. Some Citidines have a one bedroom premium which would be perfect. I don't know if the Shinjuku Citidines in Tokyo has those or not, but they would be perfect.

You can also search for "apart hotels" and "serviced apartments" to find places with kitchens and laundry facilities. Hopefully someone will chime in with direct info about some of these places.

sydney
Level Contributor
310 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

We are family of five and are staying at the sheraton grande tokyo bay, they have rooms with two doubles and two singles, it's very close to the Disney parks. The Hilton, tokyo bay also has family rooms.

We will be sightseeing in other parts of tokyo, but will travel from here.

6. Re: Anyone know of family rooms in hotels in Tokyo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 07:17