Still in very early planning stages.
Thinking either May or July 2014 for 5 days.
First trip :)
- Stay at Ryokan Sawanoya
- Ueno Park (Museum, Zoo, Shrine) or should we skip shrines here to have more time for Asakusa?
- Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)
- Asakusa Shrine
- Kokugikan Sumo Stadium (May - try and get tickets and see an afternoon match otherwise look through museum)
- Akihibara Electric Town (seen that most shops are open til 9pm)
Yanaka Neighbourhood (10mins from Ryokan)
Tokyo Dome City (Baseball Game if possible, "LaQua" Spa)
Imperial Palace East Garden
- Fish Market (5am at the latest right, partner wants to get breakfast there after auction, is there much to see if we miss the cutoff for tour?)
- Pokemon Shop
- Mt Fuji/Hakone day trip - unlikely to see in July I know, but is May much better? Is it a nice trip even if we don't see Mt Fuji?
- Rainbow Bridge
- Explore nightlife (thinking Shinjuku -Kabuki-cho) - cheap, 23/24yo couple and safe - is this correct?
- Stay in Keiunso Ryokan
- Yoyogi Park + Meiji Shrine
- Takeshita St (Harajuku)
- Shibuya Station Crossing
- Nezu Museum
- TMG building - open till 11pm?
- Fly out.
Any gentle guidance or suggestions would be appreciated :)