We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

Brisbane, Australia
13 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

We will be in Tokyo for 3 nights from the 9th June-12th June 2014. We are a family of 5 (2 adults, three children aged 1,4 and 6). I've been searching extensively for accommodation near Disneyland that will accommodate all 5 of us, and most seem to be booked out! The official Disney resorts onsite seem to be way out of our price range, and most others in the surrounding area either don't accommodate a family of 5 or are out of our budget. Would prefer around AU$200/night (or less!) if possible. I've been searching through Agoda, Asiarooms and Expedia.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,100 Reviews
from US$150.10*
Special Offer
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
95 Reviews
from US$58.10*
Mt Fuji Day Trip with Lake Ashi...
921 Reviews
from US$135.60*
Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from...
300 Reviews
from US$313.80*
Level Contributor
934 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

a bit higher than your budget but fresa-inn satisfies your request.

Brisbane, Australia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

Thank you Hirano. I just checked the website though and they are saying there are no rooms available. There is availability at the Tokyo Bay Hilton, however it doesn't specify if they are able to accommodate our baby in a cot in addition to the quad share room. I cant find an email contact for them either to clarify this.

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Edited: 01 December 2013, 07:43
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4,843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

Family Inn Fifty's in Maihama is near Disneyland. I've stayed in their hotel in Osaka and liked it. Their website is at http://fiftys.com/en_index.html , look at the FAQs to see how they count preschoolers. They take reservations on their website, but you can sometimes get better rates on Rakuten Travel or Jalan.

Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

Urayasu Brighton Hotwl is worth a look.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
335 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

We stayed in Hilton Tokyo Bay Ocean Suite. I think it can easily fit in a baby cot.

Even I did not find their email when I wanted to confirm my booking. There is a general email for Hilton group world wide to which I sent query but received no reply. Luckily everything went smoothly. But I booked thru Hotels.com so I called them with my questions before finalizing the booking and got immediate response. You can try calling the Hotel directly.

Edited: 01 December 2013, 12:40
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

There are a couple of hotels around Shin-Urayasu, which is one station away from Maihama. Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay, Mystays Shin-Urayasu, Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

Have you looked at the Sheraton Tokyo Bay? I had a booking with them for us and the 3 kids in a Happy Magic Family Suite for around $170/night but e-mail them directly to confi rm that they would allow 5 of us (the website booking form will usually only allow up to 4 people as I'm sure you've discovered).

We are now going to the Hilton as they had a special for 50% off suites and they are much bigger (but more $$).

8. Re: Accomodation near Disneyland for family of five

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor