We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

Okinawa, Japan
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

There are 4 of us flying into Haneda and then out of Narita. We have a 6 hour layover. We are also traveling with 2 dogs ( a chihuahua and an Italian greyhound mix). From what I have found online, it will be cheaper for us to rent a mini van (9000 yen plus 5500 yen one way fee), than to take the bus or shuttle (which doesn't seem like an option with our Italian greyhound). I cannot find anywhere how much the toll fees are between the 2 airports, or the approximate time it will take. Does anyone know?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,827 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

Estimated toll cost is 2,550 Yen. Allow roughly 90 minutes for the drive alone. You will also need to allow quite a bit of extra time to pick up and return your car.

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,663 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

It's 2,450 yen if you take the Wangan route (straight up the coast, passing Disney) without the ETC discount. I would plan on at least 2 hours, depending on the time of the day, although during mid-day, it could take less than an hour. It's better to get there "too soon" than "too late."

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,529 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

>> I cannot find anywhere how much the toll fees are

http://www2.kumagaku.ac.jp/teacher/~masden/tolls/ the map is quite easy to navigate

4. Re: Toll costs from Haneda to Narita by car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:18