We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 months apartment in tokyo

Venice, Italy
11 posts
Save Topic
3 months apartment in tokyo

In April i'm moving to tokyo for three months. I'm searching an apartment (possibly shibuya area) for two people with a reasonable price.

Anyone can help me, where i should search, or anyone knows some apartments? i tried some sites like sakurahouse or tokyorent but i didn't find anything.

thank you!

Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,098 Reviews
from US$149.10*
Special Offer
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
94 Reviews
from US$57.70*
Mt Fuji Day Trip with Lake Ashi...
921 Reviews
from US$134.70*
Kyoto Rail Tour by Bullet Train from...
299 Reviews
from US$311.70*
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,293 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
26,569 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

What do you mean by, "a reasonable price? Month to month apartments (without paying the key money and deposit) are generally more expensive, especially popular areas like Shibuya.

Venice, Italy
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

I mean around 500 dollar each. I think an apartment with key money and deposti is better. I'm not practice with apartment in Japan and i need to find one at least at the end of february to be sure.

Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
52,032 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

Do you not know how to use a search function? Here's what I found on Sakura house which you said you could not find anything for. These are apartments in Shibuya.

98,000 yen = $957.94 U.S. for a month which is in your budget at a exchange rate of 1.00 U.S. = 102 yen as of today.

Edited: 09 February 2014, 18:41
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

In my previous link it does not save Shibuya as search. Just click on Shibuya in the section that says "Area".

7. Re: 3 months apartment in tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 05:21
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question