We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BookingTokyo Disneysea Miracotsa

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
618 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
BookingTokyo Disneysea Miracotsa

Hi all!

I'm planning to visit TDR in Dec and i really want to snag a room at the Miracosta (maybe 2, since there are 2 adults and 3 kids (13 , 11 and 6).

If my checkin date is Dec 2, does this mean I need to standby on the phone/computer on Jun 2, at 8 am Japan time? Is it a better bet to use the computer or phone to do a booking?

thanks!

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
3,406 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BookingTokyo Disneysea Miracotsa

Hopefully some other on TA will have firsthand experience/ advise for you. Failing this, why not email miracosta now and ask them what they recommend?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
618 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BookingTokyo Disneysea Miracotsa

thanks. I couldn't find their email address, was hoping for someone who has done it before! :)

It's ok will give them a call to find out soon.

cheers!

3. Re: BookingTokyo Disneysea Miracotsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 06:19