We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

I'll be arriving at NRT Terminal 1 exactly at 7PM when the JR East office closes. Is there a vending machine that I can purchase the N'Ex + Suica deal at Terminal 1? I'm not sure if we can even make it to Terminal 2 in time either (closes at 8PM). If I can't purchase the N'EX + Suica deal any recommendations on what I should take to get to Shinjuku, specifically the E Hotel (2-3-15 Kabukicho, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0021, Japan). Thanks so much!

Orange County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Also, anyone know if there are any ATMs I can use my ATM from the states at in Terminal 1?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Suica & N'EX is available at the JR EAST Travel Service Centers located in Narita Airport Terminal 1 and 2. They are not available for purchase overseas. Please purchase your package after arriving at Narita Airport.

Click here for more information.

Note: Tickets are available for purchase at JR Ticket Offices (Midori-no-madoguchi) even when JR EAST Travel Service Centers are closed. http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Narita Airport

Terminal 1 JR EAST Travel Service Center 8:15-19:00

Ticket Office 6:30-8:15, 19:00-21:45

Narita Airport

Terminal 2 JR EAST Travel Service Center 9:30-20:00

Ticket Office 6:30-9:30, 20:00-21:45

http://www.japanrailpass.net/eng/en009.html

Orange County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Awesome! Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,669 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

ATMS-when you come out of customs hall turn left --after as short walk there will be some ATM's along a wall. There is a 7-11 bank machine there that is easy to use (you can pick English menu). I think there might be a CITI one there also, but I always used the 7-11 one.

From there you go downstairs to the rail stations/counters.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 21:53
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,511 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

ATM at NRT:

narita-airport.jp/en/…t1

Use, Citi, JP or Seven Bank--they accept US issued cards.

Suica/NEX is available at a ticket counter near the ticket gate after hours. JR personnels are usually around and assisting foreign tourists. No worries at all.

When you get to Shinjuku Station, go out of Southern Terrace Exit and cross the street in front and you'll see a taxi stand. Don't try to walk to your hotel or transfer to a subway.

Edited: 13 March 2014, 22:00
Orange County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

Phew. I was a little worried. Thank you so much!

8. Re: N'Ex + Suica Purchase after hours at NRT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27