We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning flight from Haneda

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Morning flight from Haneda

I am travelling to Japan for two weeks during May, I will be spending the final two nights in Tokyo and have an 08:50 return flight from Haneda to London on a Saturday morning. So ideally I would want to be at the airport a couple of hours before then at least.

I'm wondering whether I need to be looking at accommodation close to the airport, or will I be Ok taking the train from the city itself at that time? If possible, I would prefer to stay in the city, maybe somewhere like Shinjuku? Is there any other area that would be good for access to Haneda in the morning?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
45,507 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morning flight from Haneda

No need to stay by the airport. Shinjuku has early morning options.

Access options - http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/en/access/

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,789 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Morning flight from Haneda

Limobuses start running very early in the morning, definitely early enough to get to HND for your flight.

limousinebus.co.jp/en/…shinjuku.html

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Morning flight from Haneda

Thanks for the replies.

I ended up going for a hotel in the Tokyo Station area though, since I'll already be spending some time in Shinjuku earlier in my trip.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Morning flight from Haneda

if you change your mind, first cabin hotel at haneda terminal 1 is a convenient and "cheap" overnight option for early flights. reasonably comfortable with clean facilities and sento.

…transer.com/locationlist/haneda-terminal1.h…

5. Re: Morning flight from Haneda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 07:16