We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Narita Airport

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Narita Airport

My wife and I will be traveling to Tokyo and we have 2 checked and 2 hand luggage. My wife is not in any position to help with any luggage. What is my best option to get from Narita to Hotel Niwa Tokyo - Chiyoda?

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,865 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Narita Airport

- Use luggage delivery. Bags arrive next morning.

- Limosine bus to TCAT or Tokyo Dome hotel, then taxi www.hotelniwa.jp/english/access/airport.html

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Narita Airport

Take the limo bus, then taxi - https:/…timetable

Tokyo Dome Hotel and Hotel Grand Palace are the closest. If those schedules don't work, Akihabara, Tokyo Station or Ueno should work for you (more expensive taxi ride).

You could also pack strategically and ship your heavy luggage from the airport - narita-airport.jp/en/…svc_05.html

London, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from Narita Airport

Thank you

4. Re: Transportation from Narita Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16