hi tokyo expert, can u help me to answer my question.
1. i see fron the web that we can buy 3day metro pass at haneda, since im arrive in kansai and go to tokyo by bus, is that possible if i can buy in the haneda, im afraid cant reach the counter if they only open in near immigration for arrival.
2. if my q1 is possible, can i buy in bulk? there a 6of us and only me to go to haneda to save the transportation cost.
3. i will stay at shibuya, since u cant buy the toei and metro pass in shibuya, is that right if i must go to omotesando to buy the toei and metro pass? (the nearest station from shibuya)
4. are there any other option to buy the toei and metro pass, by hotel or travel agencies?
5. if i want to go to odaiba and will spend a day at there, what pass should i buy?
thanks so much :)