We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

Hi everyone,

I'd love to squeeze Tokyo DisneySea into my itinerary, but I'm not sure if it's worth completely rearranging my schedule to fit in a full day. Has anyone done the After 6 pass? Do you think that would give enough time there (6pm-10pm)? My fiance and I are both in our mid-20s, and while I've been to Disney World (USA) as a kid, he's never been to Disney. We'd be interested in just taking in the sights, as well as going on some rides.

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
3,988 reviews
from US$157.00*
Mt. Fuji Day Trip Including Lake Ashi...
898 reviews
from US$129.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
862 reviews
from US$66.50*
3-Day Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara Rail...
133 reviews
from US$586.30*
Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

Yes, it's worth it, but it would depend on the day. You wouldn't want to go on a holiday. When are you planning to go?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

It would be a Wednesday - October 8. Hopefully it wouldn't be too crowded on a weeknight.

Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

Hi - we are visiting on the same day. At this stage the crowd forecast is 64% park capacity (http://tdrnavi.jp/forecast/disneysea?lang=en) I have read that the parks get busier throughout the day so keep that in mind as well. Happy trails

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,869 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

October 8 is not a holiday nor is it "vacation time." However, they will doing their Halloween special, so there may be many visitors who may have played hokey from work or school! :-)

If you go during the day, be sure to get fast pass on the ride of your choice, then plan the rest of the rides around the allotted time.

If you go in the evening, the least crowds times for getting on the rides is during the parade. Then again, you miss out on a magical moment, so plan carefully and choose what you want to do as your first priority!

tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/…index.html

Have fun!

5. Re: Tokyo DisneySea After 6 Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16