We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fukuoka To Busan by Beetle Fast Ferry

Which Fukuoka hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
28 posts
202 reviews
Save Topic
Fukuoka To Busan by Beetle Fast Ferry

Hello fellow TA,

We are hoping to travel from Fukuoka to Busan on the Beetle Ferry in late February 2014. I've read that if the seas are rough the ferry will turn back? What I'd like to find out is what are the seas like around the end of February. I know it is winter so am wondering if we should chance it or should we fly to Busan to be on the safe side? Plus if we decide to chance the Ferry across when can we buy the tickets for the crossing?

Any help would be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Watts54

New Zealand
Level Contributor
153 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fukuoka To Busan by Beetle Fast Ferry

Not sure what the seas will be like. I had trouble trying to book the beelte online so when I traveled between Fukuoka and Busen, I flew Air Busan who are a good airline. It was about $30 cheaper then the beetle and only takes about 30 min.

2. Re: Fukuoka To Busan by Beetle Fast Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:18