We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Village, Malindi

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Iver Heath, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Village, Malindi

Does anyone no which Uk tour operator I can book this hotel with, Cosmos used to do it but seemed to have dropped it for next year along with Tropical Village, I have found Tropical at Kuoni but cant seem to find Coconut anywhere

England
Level Contributor
147 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

Is that the same as Koconut Cottages as this can be booked through Q Holidays. Their website is qholidays.co.uk. I have booked for next March with them (after reading some good reviews on here)and have basically dictated my own schedule to them and they have managed to cater for everything I have requested so far and quoted cheaper than Kuoni, so although the proof will be in the pudding so to speak. so far so good!!

England
Level Contributor
147 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

Sorry, on reading my reply it sounds like i have booked to stay at Koconut - i haven't - i will be staying at Pinewood but I must admit that had I seen Koconut first I may have been tempted!

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

Kokonut Cottages are at Diani, not Malindi.

Website.....http://www.kokonut-cottages.com/

Iver Heath, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

No definatly has nothing to do with the Kokonut

Coconut Village sits between the Tropical Village and the Malindi beach hotel

www.planhotel.com/en/resort.php?resortID=6

5. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 January 2009, 22:30
6. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 January 2009, 22:31
Iver Heath, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

Well done harry, how many months since this post ???

I think not ...... !!!!!

Buderim, Sunshine...
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

Stayed at kokonut cottages twice in 2005. Good accomodation, quiet location, you need to drive to get anywhere else of an evening. Beach is good but you need reef shoes. very relaxed and laid back, fantastic service and good food.

9. Re: Coconut Village, Malindi

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 06:17