We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

abdul -tunda tours

northeast
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
abdul -tunda tours

what a guy!

he did everything he promised and our fears were unfounded!

a real character which makes safaris much more interesting than booking thru boring tour operators!

abdul will arrange anything for you-not just safaris.

he works hard to make a go of his business and has nothing to gain by conning anyone.

Higham Ferrers...
Level Contributor
73 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Yes he is a fantastic guy, we have just returned from Watamu and he arranged our safari, as you said everything he promised he came through with, whilst we were on safari he kept calling his driver and asking if everthing was ok. After the safari he arranged a meal for us but we came out of the wrong gate as we went seeing Lions, his driver called him and rearranged it for a small Cafe in Mombasa.

I would have no problem is telling everyone to book through him.

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Hi everyone,

We are so delighted that everyone is satisfed with Abdul of Tunda Tours & safari. His service is above the rest and as know he would go an extra mile to see his everyone is happy with coming to Kenya. Well done well done any keep it up..,...

Infact we are trying to get a web site for him. I would advise anyone who wants a first class safari for a reasonable price to contact him on araxman17@yahoo.Com or text and call on +254733952383.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: abdul -tunda tours

totaly agree

we are just back from 2 weeks in the dream of africa and abdul far outshon the rest of the tour reps.....and he is now independant....go with him you wont be dissapointed....Kenny

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Abdul is a good guy, I shall be meeting him again this year, for a drink, he is a well known person in watamu and gives good service

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: abdul -tunda tours

I've noted that one of the posters on this thread has mentioned Abdul and his contact details in nearly all of his previous 30 odd posts - am I being cynical?

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Hi there . - 99

sorry to inform you that we enjoy our stay in kenya last year and this year thats why we are do our best to help him by pass his details to other just the way we got it on tripadvisor from others athear99.... It seems you are always out of topic in most of your post..... If you booked your safaris with an office in U.k and had no one to give you personal service like we did then sorry about that... What we are doing is called scratch my back and i scratch yours.... Enjoyed our safari and trips so we are also helping back. Hope you now know and understand Why..@?*¤

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Abdul and tunda tours are probably on of the best operators in Watamu for price and quality of service, met him many, many times and whilst we have never used him, we have met many people who have and I have heard nothing but good feedback about him, he's well known in the villiage and not hard to find.

I recomend him to people as I don't want people getting ripped off, there are other reputable safari operations in Watamu and also some not so good.

You won,t go far wrong with Abdul, if anyone wants details of other operators in watamu that I know and trust, just drop me a pm

Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Hello 99,

Please do not be cynical about Safari-love and his motives for his good words about Abdul. Judge by others who have good words too, that is the beauty of TA, it gives us good well rounded informed balanced information which you can glean and use constructively. Scroll down the Malindi forum to the topic 'Tunda Tours and Safaris' by pomps and you will see that there are many of us, all unconnected that can't sing Abdul's praises enough. What does that tell you. Contact Abdul and let him do all your trips, your holiday will be perfect. Abdul is a lovely lovely man with a lovely family, a larger than life character in more ways than one, (those that know him will know what I mean) he is known as the Mayor of Watumu and wears many hats - he looks after those less fortunate and he has a GOOD BIG HEART!

Give him my love when you see him because I have a feeling you will be contacting him.

Happy Hols!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: abdul -tunda tours

I agree! We arrived back this week from the Malindi Beach hotel and we booked our safari with Abdul. He's honest, trustworthy and reliable, as well as being a nice guy.

No hesitation in recommending him.

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: abdul -tunda tours

Hi all,

We booked a Safari a few months back with Abdul for next April and cant wait. We booked Abdul because of all the good reviews we have read about him. He was also recommended by Susan (Triptrav) who i spoke to.

I texted Abdul and he rang me and explained what he had arranged for us and also he emailed us confirmation of our trip.

He also informs us he is going to make our Safari extra special as its my Birthday while we are out there. We will be based at Turtle Bay Hotel....cant wait....!!!