We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scorpio Villas, room facilities

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Scorpio Villas, room facilities

I am thinking about going to Scorpio Villas for 3 weeks next February. I have a couple of questions that I would like help with. On a related site a reviewer mentioned that you could not bring soft drinks or alcohol onto the hotel premises and that your bags were often searched by hotel security when entering. Is this true?

Secondly I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether there are safe deposit facilities and a tv in the rooms. I can't find any mention of these in brochures. Thanks

uk
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Scorpio Villas, room facilities

hebburnmag

there is safe facilities which are in your room which you pay for at reception ot have it added to your bill

there is tv in your room recption is not that good to be honest , not only that why would you want to watch tv , you are on holiday

as for drinks the prices are not to bad now inside the hotel, if you want to bring drinks in then put them in your own bags and NOT a plastic carrier bag

2. Re: Scorpio Villas, room facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 06:17