We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

I know a lot of you are veterans of this hotel so I am after some long term planning advice.

My wife and I were married at TBBC in June 1999 and we are planning on going back to renew our vows in June 2014 (long way off I know but we will have our girls with us so LONG term saving is called for!)

Looking now, for June this year, a package price from London for 2 weeks for 4 people is around £4,300. I assume that booking earlier would have made this price cheaper?

I know that some of you don't book packages, instead book flights and the hotel separately.... is there a big saving in doing it this way?

1. Re: Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2010, 12:39
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
603 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

If you contact the Hotel direct and check there rates with them as we found it cheaper doing this. They also have repeat customers discount.

But also check with a UK agent about the cost of just a flight and or a package and compare as sometimes they have special deals and it maybe cheaper?

As we are coming from Australia we couldn't book a package deal and we found a lot of the agents we enquired through had a $60USD markup price on top per room per night. Big difference when staying for a week or more.

Cheers

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

Thanks for the reply, I will do that.

4. Re: Turtle Bay Beach Club.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 06:17